Roaming Home |
Service Overview |
Global Access Points |
Cost of Roaming |
Software Download |
Technical Support |
Stay connected to the Internet, email and mission critical information - with a
local call through the iPass network - from more than 3,000 access points throughout 150 countries.
- "Access Anywhere" – Easily connect to the Internet with a local call when you travel to more than 150 countries.
- Top-Tier Networks – Gain high-performance connectivity by dialing into the best-of-the best networks around the world.
- Worldwide Savings – Save on domestic long-distance calls and up to 90% on international calls by making local Internet connections.
Easy to Use
- High-Speed Access – Get local access through tier-one networks, significantly improving connection speed and service reliability.
- Built-in Redundancy – The roaming service includes multiple top-tier ISP networks so you gain high service availability in major business centers.
- Most Widely Used – This is the roaming service of choice for millions of Internet users worldwide, providing dependable connectivity worldwide.
This service is brought to you
- Simple to Set Up – Once you download the roaming client software, it takes only a few moments to install on your laptop.
- Simple to Connect – The point-and-click interface of the client software ensures easy connectivity worldwide, even for novice users.
- Maintain One Account – You can use one Internet account worldwide and have the convenience of one user name and password.
through our partnership with iPass